Who's ready for Halloween? It's such a fun time of year for people of all ages and the WREN Home team is no exception. Plus, some of the spookiest and coolest cocktails are made for Halloween.
There's nothing we like more than an on-theme cocktail, and Halloween is our favorite holiday to create a signature drink. This dark-toned cocktail is the perfect drink for a tasty but unique Halloween drink. Happy Boo-zing!
- 1 oz vodka (or seltzer of non-alcoholic version)
- 1.5 oz lemonade
- 0.5 oz honey or simple syrup
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- 1 dose (generally 520 mg or the contents of 2 capsules) activated charcoal powder
- Optional - a twist of lemon zest
Pour all ingredients in a WREN Home Birdie Glass Old Fashioned glass. Mix well. Enjoy!
The Perfect Charcuterie Board in 5 Steps
There are a lot of fantastic charcuterie board guides out there, but over at WREN, we keep it nice and simple. Aka, if it can't be done in 12 minutes or less, it's probably not going to happen. So we threw together a quick n' simple serving option, that will wow even the most critical of cheese-board connoisseurs.