We couldn't be more excited to be featuring one of our favorite bloggers @sweetfoodiebooty, also known as Katie Adams for another one of her fabulous, yet healthy recipes for the WREN Foodie's series. Check out her post below:
Hey ya'll! Thrilled to be back with you guys - for this recipe I wanted to create something involving my love of condiments! I try to keep my cooking and eating as clean as possible, but still flavorful and appetizing. If you know me, you know my refrigerator is stocked with all kinds of sauces and condiments. Although condiments are great for added flavor, majority of them are high in sodium, sugar and processed additives. So, to keep things clean without losing the flavor, I use a lot of substitutes for my sauces. In this recipe, I used a whole30 alfredo sauce by Primal Kitchen. This brand has so many clean and healthy sauce alternatives – give them a try!!
For this recipe, we will be making a Whole30 Alfredo Spaghetti Squash using this clean alfredo substitute and some mushrooms and sausage. The WREN team sent me this gorgeous maple John Boos board - it's been living on my kitchen counter since. I love it for prepping, cooking and displaying.
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 gloves of fresh garlic (or 1 tbs minced garlic)
- 1 cup of mushrooms, chopped
- ½ pound of ground sausage (this is optional if you prefer no meat) – if you want more veggies, some sautéed spinach would be a great option!
- ½ white onion, chopped
- Crushed red peppers to taste
- Turn oven to 400 degrees. Slice spaghetti squash in half (on your WREN board!) and use a spoon to draw out all the seeds in the middle.
- Once the seeds are removed, place both sides of the squash face up onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle avocado oil over both sides, as well as some salt and pepper. Flip the spaghetti squash over, face down and place in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the squash is fork tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a skillet to medium-high heat and add 1 tbs avocado oil and 1 tbs minced garlic. Add in your sausage and chop with the back of a spoon. Add in the chopped onions and let these cook until translucent and the meat is no longer pink.
- Add in the chopped mushrooms and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- When the squash is done, remove from the oven and let it cook. Once cool, use a fork to scrape out the “noodles” and transfer to your skillet with the meat and veggies. Add in you desired amount of Primal Kitchen whole30 alfredo. Top with some crushed red peppers and enjoy!!
Let me know what you all think of this recipe and share pictures! Follow me on Instagram @sweetfoodiebooty
The Ultimate Cookout Guide
Picking the Perfect Cheese Board
How To Care For Your Wooden Cutting Board
We know how much you love your WREN Home board, so we want you to keep it forever! In order to do that, you have to take proper care of wooden cutting boards. It’s not a lot of work, and you don’t have to do this daily or even weekly! About once every three weeks, take some time to care for your WREN cutting board.
https://www.Instagrme.net/ – 맥스카지노,카지노사이트,온라인바카라,바카라사이트,인터넷카지노
https://Instagrme.net/ – 카지노주소
https://Instagrme.net/ – 바카라게임
https://Instagrme.net/ – 안전카지노
https://Instagrme.net/ – 카지노하는곳
https://Instagrme.net/ – 카지노추천
https://Instagrme.net/ – 비바카지노
https://Instagrme.net/ – 라이브카지노
https://Instagrme.net/ – 실시간카지노
https://Instagrme.net/ – 퀸즈슬롯
https://Instagrme.net/ – 온라인카지노
https://Instagrme.net/onlinebaccarat/ – 온라인바카라
https://Instagrme.net/mobilecasino/ – 모바일카지노
https://Instagrme.net/internetslotmachine/ – 인터넷슬롯머신
https://Instagrme.net/ourcasino/ – 우리카지노계열
https://Instagrme.net/baccarat-strategy/ – 바카라 전략
https://Instagrme.net/baccaratsite/ – 바카라사이트